|The Boys Network supports a number of strategies to help improve the lives and futures of boys, including:
- More research regarding boys' developmental needs and learning styles, and greater public awareness of these differences.
- Early intervention as a means to develop literacy skills and a positive attitude about school.
- Mentoring and greater parental and community involvement.
- More flexibility for educators in trying different techniques to reach boys.
- Better efforts to meet the mental health needs of boys.
- Educating policy makers about the need for specialized programs to boost boys' educational outcomes.
- Creating a culture of support for boys.